|10 Deadly Sins for any Website | 12 Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website | Basic Website Design | Building Links | Design a Website | E-mail Marketing | Entrepreneurs | Fire Your Website | Submit to the Search Engines| Improve Marketing | Exchange Links | Marketing Your Website | Do you Need a Website | How to Obtain E-mail Addresses Legally | Offer Your Client's Support Online | Internet Marketing | Reasons Why a Website will help Your Business| Redesign Your Site |
Website ROI | Search Engines | Website Promotion | How to Get into the Top 10 | View the Top 100 Categories | Types of Online Businesses | Webdesign | Webdesign Do's | Website's Prove They are Worth It | Why you Should get Your Business on the Internet | Zoom to the Top of the Search Engines | How to get a Swarm of Traffic to Your Website
12 Reasons Why You're Missing a Goldmine
if Your Business is not Online.
Having your business on the Internet is not really a choice anymore.
It has really become a necessity in today's marketplace. No company can afford to ignore the fact that online marketing is now a multi-billion-dollar business or ignore the potential customers that are already spending in excess of $140 Billion dollars a year on products and services over the Internet. Ignoring it won’t make it go away.
Those businesses without an online presence are missing out on a massive number of potential customers and a substantial increase in their revenue. Like anything, there are exceptions to the rule and your business may not benefit from having a website. However, claiming to be the exception is often a disguise for making excuses. After all, who are you hurting by not have a web presence? Will your competition be hurt? Will your client be hurt?
Chances are, just your clients will.
Reality is that some businesses fail to appreciate the revenue potential of a website. Others simply fear change, or put having a website in the too hard to do basket and hope that it will go away. Unfortunately for them, Internet spending is growing every day. Statistics show that 97% of the Internet Users will research something on the Internet before they will purchase it online or from a local merchant. Whether you are selling your wares online or simply displaying them, it does not matter. What matters is whether or not it is you they find there or your competition.
Here are 12 reasons why businesses without an online presence are missing out on a goldmine of potential customers:
1. Technology To Compete - In bygone days, a small business usually lacked the resources of their larger competitors. Now even a small business can access much of the same technology as the giant corporations. They too can use auto-responders, accept online payments and even deliver products over the Internet.
2. Niche Markets Abound - The Internet has opened up many niche marketing opportunities that either never existed before, or were too expensive to tap into prior to the internet. If you sell a niche market product/service, try it on the Internet.
3. Lifting The Profile - With a professionally designed web site, it's now easy for a small business on the Internet to have the appearance and credibility of being a large corporation. However having a ‘basic average’ website has the opposite effect.
4. Low Cost - Compared to other media, the Internet enables a business to advertise at considerably lower prices. It may not be a replacement for other marketing, but the Internet is generally cheaper than advertising on television, radio, or in newspapers, magazines and even by direct mail. Greater exposure per dollar.
As an example; posting out a mailing to customers will probably cost around $1.50 a pop (allowing for printing, postage etc), whereas to email the same message to customers costs next to nothing! Consumers prefer the Internet advertising 10 to 1.
5. Open 24/7 - By automating a web site, a business can be open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. No extra staff costs and no overtime rates to pay! Your online store will be making you money without the overhead and cost of a second storefront.
6. Serving The Local Area - Not everyone wants to take the time to drive all over town to shop. It is a fast moving world and it seems that we all want things to be quick and easy. Using the Internet is a quick and easy way for people to access information about products and services from the comfort, convenience and privacy of their own home. No fuel costs, no traffic jams - no time wasted!
Locally based businesses can usually get a free website listing in their local Internet directories with Search Engine promotion, you can be found on Google, Yahoo, MSN.
7. Reaching A Global Audience - More countries are getting on the Net each year. The Internet breaks down geographical boundaries and limitation. With the help of search engines, people can now locate and buy products and services from every corner of the world. Your small business suddenly becomes a global enterprise.
8. Customer Feedback Made Easy - The Internet makes it possible to capture visitor information. Keeping in touch (via email) helps to cultivate long-term relationships. Also, the widespread use of discussion forums is a popular way to get quick, low-cost customer feedback. Chat rooms can be real business builders.
9. Frequently Asked Questions - Questions that may normally be answered by phone can be answered on the Internet. A website can list the answers to the most frequently asked product or service related questions. This can save on phone bills and free up a lot of time and maybe an extra employee. More productive work.
10. Interactivity - The Internet is much more dynamic than a few years you’re your business can benefit in a big way. Some examples of this include:
- Dynamic software that makes any novice an immediate WebMaster.
- Automatic website visitor tracking to show you what people look at, what works.
- The increasingly common use of e-mail marketing to advertise your wares.
These and other Internet services can save money and increase business efficiency. They can also open the door to exciting new marketing opportunities.
11. Test Marketing New Products - The Internet offers quick and easy ways to conduct low-cost market research. A questionnaire on a web site, or by email, can test very quickly and inexpensively whether a product gets a good response. What's more, different offers or marketing approaches can be tested using different pages on the same website. Having control over your website and being able to view the tracking on your website visitors will tell you how effective your efforts are.
12. Use of Time Sensitive Promotions - It is easy to quickly change promotions or offers on the Internet. Emails can be sent out or a website offer changed almost instantly. Time sensitive promotions such as running contests or product specials can be a good way to attract traffic and sales to an online business.
That is why having your business on the Internet is not really a choice anymore. It has become a necessity in today's marketplace.
Local competitors may already have one. And remember; it's now much easier for almost any business to tap into almost any market, from almost any geographical location. And best of all, with today’s advances in technology, you can control your entire online empire without anyone's help.
All of the websites sold with Identity Designs solution include all of the capabilities needed to have a successful online business including the ability of gathering e-mail addresses into a database and allowing you to send out an e-mail or newsletter to as many of them as you want. Also the ability to promote yourself to most of the top search engines with one click of a button and have unlimited pages, modifications, and changes.
That is why we offer the only complete solution in one affordable package. When you're ready, take us for a test drive and we will show you in 30 minutes how you can build your online empire successfully and easily without costing you an arm and a leg. To get started click here.
Fill out our Online Form Today
for a FREE 30 minute Online Consultation
No Pressure and No Obligation
If you like the information you see on this site, please feel free to recommend it to a friend. Earn $200, Refer a Friend. Click Here